Friday, October 10, 2008

update and an explanation

Hello all. Well it has been awhile since I last updated this blog. I feel an explanation is in order. As my previous post stated I've been getting over a flare up. This has been tough as I'm still working during the day, and other such daily routines, plus I did go to a wedding this past weekend (and thanksgiving is this Monday) so drawing has sadly been put to the side over the last little while. Right now these simple day to day tasks really wipe me out, and I've been catching up on sleep to feel better.


But on a happier note, it seems to be working and I have been getting back to my sugar filled happy go lucky self. So post should start up again next Wednesday.....this weekend is thanksgiving, plus my b-day, so I'm a bit occupied till then.



Other news includes my munny Icarus sold this week!


Also on October 18th I will be involved in the 24 Hour Comic Day ( http://www.24hourcomicsday.com/ ) event at the Comic Shoppe in Ottawa. This event involves the attempt to create a 24 page comic in only 24 hours. Super fun, and crazy tiring event that I've done once before. So come on down and see myself and other artists attempting this creative challenge.
Thanks for being patient...and enjoy turkey weekend!

No comments: