Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Return....

So yes it has been a good long while. I'll spare you the details and simply state I'm feeling much better and healthy again. Life is returning to somewhat of a state of normalcy. Which is sorta wierd, which I guess might be normal for me.


Anyways,

I have decided to begin working on this blog again. I hope to be able to post as often as I can, and begin some sort of scheduled posting. Not sure in what form, but I will let you know when I figure out what is going to work best for me.

So to start off, here are two paintings that sadly never made it to the double feature show in March. But that I completed later. they are called " King Jack " and are ment to be viewed together. But also look good by themselves.

Thanks for coming back, and hopefully I can keep you returning with new stuff often.


No comments: